How to Respond Positively to Negative Situations at Work
Down economy! Outsourcing! Lay offs! Gen Y! Gen X! Audiences are clamoring for ways to manage these issues. This interactive presentation reveals valuable insights and ideas to help employees, teams and leaders attain a higher level of success while managing the economic and business situations in the real world. The focus is on personal responsibility, dumping the entitlement mentality and improving self-awareness.
Professionals will be able to understand what they can do to achieve success in tough times and will break the negative spiral of uncertainty. The magical ingredient is incorporating humor and fun to transfer this vital information into action for the participants.
- Learn to repackage and retool for the dream job
- How to leverage industry strengths and weaknesses
- How to work with the boss or colleague from hell
- How to get promoted instead of being outsourced or overlooked
- Reduce conflict and improve communications in any work situation
- Learn why the grape vine will choke off success
- Tips on how to make appraisals and reviews a happy hour
- Understand how to bridge the Generational Divide
Included in this presentation are the results from key leaders providing insight on traits they evaluate when hiring, promoting, and outsourcing. This provides the audience with an insider’s view of what companies want and how to maximize their resources.
As a business leader, manager or employee, the challenge is to motivate not terminate. With the cost of hiring a new employee being approximately three times their wage, this information will help increase the bottom line and solidify current success.
- Learn to establish clarity and instantly communicate needed information
- How to achieve success in a tumultuous economy
- Learn to deliver and receive tough messages
- How to say “No” without feeling guilty
- Establish a plan to keep your best talent and reduce turnover
- Handle resistance with diplomacy and tact
- Learn to choose the appropriate mode of communication according to generation
This hot topic energizes audiences to take action and make change. The presentation will be tailored and customized to the particular level of the audience as well as the industry.