Take it. Leave it. Change it.
This direct, no-fluff, entertaining message moves audiences to immediate action to make better choices, take personal responsibility and be more successful. Effective in addressing personal leadership, inspiration, motivation, managing change, growing exemplary customer service and all-out self-motivation. The importance of connecting core values with personal responsibility is the basis of this interactive message.
Save time and improve the bottom line with this powerful presentation on becoming the Chief Energizing Officer of Your Own Uniqueness. Goals will be met, morale will be high and an environment of positive achievement will be created. Teams and individuals will flourish with the understanding of departmentalizing life—both professionally and personally.
Powerful, fresh ideas
Taking full responsibility for achievement through Marsha’s executive leadership experience guarantees action and is the core of The CEO of YOU presentation. The group will be able to immediately apply ideas for total mastery of business and performance success, adding richness and balance to life.
“Marsha was absolutely outstanding. My only regret is not giving her some more time on our agenda. Her messages were exactly on topic for what we agreed to target. Her examples were both very practical and she had great elements of fun & humor at the same time. Feedback from attendees was incredibly high and we ended up incorporating some of her messages into other presentations later in the agenda.”
Robert Schramer, Controller, Cisco Systems, USA/Canada Theatre Deals Desk
What will be covered?
- Help people build the structure for successful momentum.
- Create the need to lead with true passion while building trust and respect.
- Develop an attitude to stretch beyond normal boundaries.
- Create balance even in difficult times.
- Communicate through taxing situations and conflict.
- Learn the importance of self-awareness and emotional intelligence.
- Maximize resilience to life’s difficulties by making better choices.
- Accomplish every goal—even the tough ones.
- Achieve the success the workplace and team deserve.
- Connect company values with personal responsibility.
Outcome: Motivated people improve revenue. Change will be embraced with open arms, and people will have a renewed sense of achievement and balance.
“Today’s decisions are tomorrow’s realities.” Marsha Petrie Sue