without using weapons or duct tape.
Survival tactics for dealing with difficult people.
Based on Marsha’s Barnes & Noble #1 Best-Seller, Toxic People, this is an interactive program focused on improving communication skills. Drive better outcomes, reduce conflict and manage the behaviors of backstabbers, know-it-alls, steamrollers, whine & cheesers, needy weenies and zipper lips. Never let difficult behavior suck the life out of you or your group again.
Manage any situation with tact and poise. Reduce stress, improve confidence and eliminate the anxiety caused by people who are emotional vampires.
Powerful, Fresh Ideas
Everyone deals with toxic people and difficult behavior at work and at home. Strong skills have to be practiced to manage these situations. Outcome? Reduced turnover and increased profitability. According to Watson Wyatt, shareholder returns for organizations with the most effective communication were 57% higher over the last five years than were returns for companies with less effective communication.
“Your presentation was the most informative class I’ve been to out of all the Harley-Davidson Dealer Operations Training classes I have been in. I can’t thank you enoughfor your time and knowledge. You opened my eyes.”
Mike Gay, General Manager, Heart of Dixie Harley-Davidson
What will be covered?
- Quickly identify the type of difficult behavior you are dealing with.
- Learn to behaviorally speed-read people.
- Close the gap in the generational and gender divide.
- Keys to staying calm in even the most difficult situations.
- Specific language to use in managing conflict, anger and toxic behavior.
- How to give and receive criticism and keep emotions in check.
- Save time by flexing your style rather than trying to change others.
- Techniques on listening more objectively to what others have to say.
Silence is Golden, but Duct Tape is Silver!
Communications will be improved, and conflict reduced. You will get more done and reduce the stress from anger, arguments and poor relationships.