Electrify Any Size Audience, Every Time
You are expected to have impeccable presentation skills that build client service, transfer information, and ignite action. Does your content compel people to take action on your message? Can you speak extemporaneously with ease? Do clients request you to continually address their group because of your compelling platform skills? The tools needed to succeed are learned skills and must be continually polished to stay on the cutting edge.
Platform Power will be tailored to your time needs and can be formatted as a keynote, or workshop – providing the tools to speak like a polished and confident professional.
- Polish delivery including overcoming anxiety, presentation preparation and delivery
- Speed-read the audience and flex your presentation style to the group, instantly
- Defuse any heckler and manage the room
- Creatively use visual aids and PowerPoint.
Who should attend?
Any professional, leader or professional that must appear in control of themselves, their material and the audience.
How you will benefit:
- Develop strong vocal and visual presence
- Understand how and when to handle comments and Q&A
- Look and feel in control, even when the audience pushes you off track
- Use a process to cut presentation planning by half
- Tailor every presentation without any preparation
What will be covered?
- The use of humor even if you are not funny and why it’s important
- Control your environment especially in a room that is out of control
- Techniques to handle difficult people like the expert know-it-all or steamroller
- Simple ways to make any presentation magical
- Learn why you should never open with a joke
- Why writing your own introduction is imperative
- Using all forms of visual aids effectively
- Strategic modeling for content design and flow
“I gave a presentation last week after which the president of the company told me it was one of the best he had seen. I just wanted to send you a note because I could not have done it without you and your training. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.” ~ Marie-Paule Sinyard – Business Executive