Creating Organizational Success by applying Values Based Leadership
Instead of simply preaching the importance of value based leadership, effective training helps people navigate through the minefield of complex “gray areas” that they may encounter in the workplace.
This presentation is totally customized to the client’s needs and their interpretation of values based leadership. Focusing on the commitment to stimulate an “values based” culture, employees and leaders will be able to recognize their own and others behavior that is common in their current culture.
What the value based leader must know: (and learns in this presentation)
- Self-awareness –self control
– Emotional self awareness
– Accurate self-assessment
– Self confidence
- Self-management – the best you
– Self control and staying in balance
– Adaptability – flexibility and change
– Achievement – celebration
– Initiative – action
– Optimism – attitude, energy
- Social awareness – maximize your circle of influence
– Empathy – listening skills with appropriate feedback
– Organizational awareness – stay updated on IRS changes, policies, etc.
– Service – joining groups and volunteerism
- Relationship Management (include becoming a partner with the hospital)
– Inspiration – inspiring others
– Developing others – helping people when requested
– Influence – creating and spreading a “go to” mentality
– Change catalyst – find solutions to problems that haven’t occurred
– Conflict Management – resolve tense situations
– Teamwork and collaboration
Benefits: Leaders will have a new perspective of conforming to accepted professional standards of conduct and outcomes through inspired valued based leadership techniques.