How To Leverage Talent and Ignite Morale
According to the Gallup organization, 49% of the employees in today’s workplace are not engaged and 18% are actively disengaged. Any level of disengagement erodes productivity and morale, costing organizations over $300 billion in lack of productivity alone.
This presentation identifies comprehensive solutions and action items that can be immediately applied by leaders and employees in every organization.
You will learn and validate how to:
- Insure that work expectations are clearly understood
- Praise and recognize good work and the needed frequency
- Insure equipment and materials are available for work completion
- Insure organization mission or purpose are completely understood
- Give everyone opportunities at work to be life-long learners
- Ask about work progress
- Get buy-in and commitment to quality work
- Communicate change and manage resistance
- Flex behavioral style from person to person
- Leverage team outcomes and engagement
Pride and engagement can be developed when personal responsibility is instilled in all members of an organization. Learn to align your organization’s energy to match the corresponding strategic initiatives.
- Delegation skills to get the results you need
- Change management vs. change insurgency or rebellion
- Tools to ignite trust, ethics, and integrity
- Give feedback quickly and without creating conflict
- Simple ways to build morale
- Use communication skills to respond effectively to difficult situations
- Learn techniques to use when anger is out of control and off track
- Use body language that exudes confidence and control