How to get what you want, every time
Tired of being misunderstood? Need to improve listening skills? Have a hard time giving candid feedback? Want to improve team collaboration? This highly interactive and entertaining presentation polishes interpersonal skills and cross-functional communications for promoting cooperation in the workplace, especially between men and women.
Improving these skills help leaders compete and succeed. Polished collaboration and communication tools are smart moves in tough times. Participants gain practical techniques for communicating effectively with all types of people including generational and cultural differences. Telephone skills, e-mail, IM, texting, writing style and face to face verbal intercourse is included in this fun, interactive presentation.
Who should attend?
Successful professionals, who want to maximize their positive impact on colleagues, subordinates, superiors, clients and vendors. Anyone who wants to project a more confident and assertive image and get others to take action!
How you will benefit:
- Strategies to avoid wandering minds
- Sensible guidelines to foster complete communications
- Develop active listening skills and get people to hear the message
- Learn to deliver tough messages that are understood
- Help people deal with change
- Promote ideas to the group – even if they are hostile
- Apply specific techniques to diffuse conflict and consternation
What will be covered?
- Stress management tools to increase profits and productivity
- Increase your ability to motivate yourself and others
- Learn how to slow down or speed up when appropriate
- Customize stress busters for you personally – short term and long term
- Develop a plan for people that stress you out (without using weapons)
- Change internal negative ‘self-talk’ to positive action
- Empowering yourself to meet realistic, attainable goal
- Receive criticism without feeling hurt or stressed
- Learn how to become more optimistic yet realistic
- Understand the life threatening health issues created by unmanaged stress
- Train your brain to turn negative stress into positive action
Clients include: Best Western International Hotels, American Express, ADP, US Army, Census Bureau, Wells Fargo Trust Services and more.
As a former Executive Vice President of a Fortune 100 company, Marsha understands the issues of leadership and success. With the economic turmoil being experienced by many businesses, improved communication and collaboration skills are critical.