Operations, Audio Visual and Setup Preferences
In an effort to provide the group with the best presentation possible, your help is needed:
- If a meal is being served at the presentation, please instruct servers not to collect dishes, clean room, or pour beverages during Marsha’s presentation. This provides more value for the audience.
- Please provide one small table on speaker’s platform with water for the speaker. This table will also be used for props and laptop set up.
- A Digital Projector will be needed. Marsha prefers to use her own laptop to view the “Presenters Tools” available through the PowerPoint application. Please include a power strip and a screen appropriate to audience size.
- Please place a draped 6’ autograph table and chair at the back of the room.
- A cordless lavaliere lapel microphone will be needed for groups of 40 or more.
Introduction for Marsha Petrie Sue, MBA
Please use the following text when introducing Marsha at a speaking engagement:
(Petrie is pronounced “Pea-tree”)
Marsha is the best-selling author of The Reactor Factor, Toxic People and The CEO of YOU. She has presented to many companies throughout the world including American Express, Shell Oil, Best Western Hotels, Associations and others including Law Firms, Real Estate, Healthcare and more. In addition she is an Executive Coach and Mentor.
Her background includes sales, marketing and serving as an Executive Vice President of Westinghouse Financial Services.
Marsha has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, USA Today, Newsweek, Legal Management, Cosmopolitan, Investor’s Business Daily and more
She is the co-founder of Women’s Safety and Leadership training, is the chair for Women’s Outdoor Media Association, and is part of the Women’s Leadership Forum. Working in the outdoors with her husband on many conservation and public access projects is also a passion.
Marsha golf’s, fishes, hikes and enjoys other outdoor pursuits all over the world with her husband . . . the boy named ‘Sue.’
So get ready for charm school with live ammunition, and please welcome Marsha Petrie Sue.
Our objective is to make this as easy on you as possible.
Thanks so much and please let us know if you have any questions:
Marsha Petrie Sue, MBA
Leadership, Communication and Personal Development Expert
PO Box 15218, Scottsdale, AZ 85267
voice: 866 661-8756 or 480.661.8756 • fax: 480.661.8755
1.888.797-6700 or 1.512.733.6289