A complete section of information about Marsha Petrie Sue –
Leadership, Communication and Personal Development Expert and Speaker
Marsha Petrie Sue is the Mohammed Ali of communications. She can dance, look pretty and she uses the entire ring. Marsha also knows how and when to land a knockout punch. Think of her presentations as charm school with live ammunition. You’ll learn proven tactics for managing people, change by learning the importance of making choices and being more flexible.
“Let’s be honest,” she says, “some of the situations you encounter are very difficult and you need to learn how to handle it or they’ll tear you apart.” This is where you’ll learn how to get the results you deserve, reduce conflict, build teams, improve relationships and create excellence.
She has produced over 37 titles of CD’s, DVD’s and books including Toxic People: decontaminating toxic people in the workplace without using weapons or duct tape and also The CEO of YOU: leading yourself to success.
Area of Expertise:
Marsha works with companies and associations that want to create a stimulating environment for leaders and employees through personal accountability, challenged thinking and acceptance of change.
- The CEO of YOU: Leading YOURSELF to Success
- Decontaminate Toxic People: dealing with difficult people
- The Reactor Factor: How to Respond Positively to Negative Situations at Work
Content and Outcomes:
Through keynotes and workshops, Marsha’s profound solutions guide groups to make significant changes with the ability to take risk, be more flexible, make better choices, and focus on important targets.
- Increased productivity and cooperation
- Maximized profitability
- Decreased expense and turnover
With personal accountability as a key component, retention, loyalty, trust and integrity are refined.
Sampling of clients:
- American Express
- National Guard
- The BONES Society, Inc.
- Association of Accounting Administration
- Cold Stone Creamery
- Cisco Industries
- Wells Fargo Bank
- Association of Legal Administrators
- BP – British Petroleum
- President and CEO – MPS, Inc., a speaking practice and training company
- Executive Vice President, Westinghouse Financial Services, American Directory Project
- Director, National Accounts, USWest/Qwest
- Regional Markets Manager, GTE Directory Company
- Visiting Professor – Arizona State University
- Women of Spirit Award – American Red Cross/Morton’s
- First place Arizona Literary Awards
- Member of the Year National Speakers Assn-AZ
- Past President, National Speakers Assoc.-AZ
- Director Women of Scottsdale
- Telly Award Winner
- Writer’s Digest Certificate of Merit
- MBA, University of Phoenix
- BA, California State University, Long Beach
- Darden School of Business
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator Certification